Monday 24 March 2014

Post of the Day (24/03/14)

Today me and a few friends visited Salford then walked onto Salford Quays. I didn't take many photographs as I didn't find many interesting compositions in the town center, Salford Quays had some interesting subject matter however we didn't spend that much time there so I didn't get long to take photos. On the other hand I plan on visiting Salford Quays tomorrow by myself so I can explore and take more photographs or if the weather fails me I will go Wednesday. I'm still trying to shoot interesting forms and patterns within everyday surroundings but this time I'm going to shoot digital then maybe next week photograph using medium format to see if that method is more successful so I can eventually choose what type of camera I will use to take my final photographs.