Tuesday 18 March 2014

Post of the Day (18/03/13)

My aims for today were to go out and shoot some more photographs and complete my research for William Eggleston and Martin Parr, I have shot some more photographs and I'm about to do my William Eggleston research but I don't think I will have time to do my Martin Parr research so I will do that tomorrow. I was disappointed I only managed to get three photographs on my shoot today especially due to the fact I walked so far but I'm happy with the tree I did get. 
Tomorrow I plan on going into the city and shooting some more photographs still being quite broad because at the moment I'm struggling to find an interesting subject to photograph so I will experiment until I find something I want to develop further, hopefully by researching more photographers and going more places I will find something and come up with some interesting ideas.